Starting in Sheung Wan this bike tour takes you around the Western districts through the history of Hong Kong from “A barren Rock” to “The Gateway of China” that it is today. We’ll explore areas to learn about the taking of Hong Kong by the British at Possession Point & how the locals lived under colonial rule. The bike tour includes a stop at a local restaurant for you to “refuel” for an evening's cycle.
- Classic styled bikes with lights for a comfortable evening's cycle
- English speaking ride leader to guide you cycling through the Western district of Hong Kong
- Visits to points of interest relevant to Hong Kong's history & development, interesting stories & explanations from your ride leader.
- Dinner visit to a cooked food market to try some authentic local cuisine
- Bottle of Water
- Puncture & bike repair equipment with a ride leader on-hand to resolve issues
- Optional helmet hire
What's not included?
- Cost of meal - around HKD$70/participant
- Purchases made from shops en route
- Hotel pickup/drop off
- Due to our fleet size we cater to adults over 140cm (4"9) who capable cyclists only
- Helmets are not a legal requirement in Hong Kong but are recommended